Introducing The Madison Long Sleeve:
The Madison was part of magnate John Kunsky’s theater empire and the first on what was to be known as Kunksy Circle because of the park’s circular shape and the number of Kunsky-owned theaters along it. Kunsky is credited with opening the first motion picture house in MIchigan, the Casino on Monroe Street, in 1905. His chain of theaters dominated the city’s entertainment business until 1929, when he sold the company to Paramount Pictures Publix Division.
Our Madison long sleeve is an essential piece for anyones closet. Made by well sourced French Terry material that allows for a versatile and functional look for any weather. This is also a staple piece for layering with an extra high side slit and scalloped hem, The Madison is ready for anything, especially when coupled with the Griswold tee.